Nutek through its selected manufacturers, warrants to the original purchaser of its forged wheel products purchased through Nutek Wheels, its subsidiaries or affiliates, that any such wheel purchased, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Nutek agrees, without charge, to repair or replace at its sole discretion, any wheel which fails in normal use and service due to defects in materials or workmanship. All Nutek Wheels provide a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship, and a 3 year warranty on the wheel finish (paint, chrome, clear coat etc.) from the date of purchase as evidenced by an original copy of an invoice or sales receipt presented by the original purchaser. In the absence of such proof of purchase, each wheel will be warranted for a period not to exceed 3 years from the date of manufacture as shown on the wheel, or Nutek’s manufacturing records. Nutek does not warrant, and will not replace or repair or make adjustment with respect to normal wear, any wheel which has been damaged or subjected to misuse or abuse including without limitation, the following:
- Using a tire, which is improperly sized according to standards, recommended by Nutek, or the Tire and Rim Association, Inc.
- Loading beyond the applicable maximum wheel load as specified by Nutek.
- Inflating beyond the applicable maximum air pressure as specified by Nutek or the tire manufacturer.
- Changing the original condition of the wheel by alteration or by subjecting it to processing, such as heating, welding, straightening, or machining.
- Accidents or damages resulting from abnormal or severe operating conditions.
- In the case of a multi-piece wheel, any disassembly, repair or any other augmentation to the wheel’s original configuration by any party other than a Nutek approved repair facility.
- Failure to follow recommended maintenance of the wheel. Recommended maintenance includes, without limitation, periodic cleaning, polishing, valve replacement, and using the proper wheel weights for chrome and/or painted wheels. Exposure to road salts or other harsh chemicals, or the use of caustic cleaners on the chrome, polished or coated surfaces of the wheel will automatically void this warranty.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE WHEEL SHALL BE MERCHANTABLE OR SATISFACTORY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE BEYOND ITS INTENDED USE ON THE PARTICULAR VEHICLE UPON WHICH IT IS INSTALLED, NOR IS THERE ANY OTHER WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ON THE WHEEL BEYOND WHAT IS SPECIFICALLY STATED HEREIN.
NUTEK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY WITH NUTEK. THE PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE WHEEL.
Repair or replacement will be handled by Nutek, it’s authorized and appointed representative, or any Nutek wheel distributor as defined above. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. In addition, you may have other rights under other applicable State laws.
Nutek Wheels / 360 Collection Inc.